Sunday, 9 November 2014

Where is Mary Okeke?

I know.. I know...I have been missing in action for a while. I apologise for my prolonged absence. The reason, obviously was because I have not been reading that much. I have been so busy planning my (graceful) wedding that reading dropped off my radar. Believe it or not, it was incredibly time consuming, especially with a full time job and other daily activities to take care of. 
Well, the good news is, we returned from honeymoon yesterday and fortunately, I have started reading again. I promise to write you in details (with pictures) about the whole planning process, I will be doing so in a different blog called Charmingyellow since Mary Okeke Reviews is exclusively for my reading reviews. So, stay tuned for my wedding reviews in Charmingyellow and Book reviews in Mary Okeke Reviews. I look forward to hearing from you.

My kindest regards,
Mary.

9 comments:

  1. all the best! and congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad you're back! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best to you and your lucky new husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary dear, I'm so happy to read this wonderful news. Congratulations on your marriage. Here's wishing you the best and blessings from God. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...